Weekly update on Kotlin resources.
1. “Pragmatic Kotlin for Android Developers” talk at #DevfestAhm by Ravindra Kumar
2. Testing like a pro in Kotlin
3. Beginners Guide for Publishing a Kotlin Library to jCenter by Simona Stoyanova
4. Kotlin Functional Programming II: Monad Transformers by Jorge Castillo
5. Kotlin DSL to write Gradle scripts on Android: Step by step walkthrough by Antonio Leiva
1. “Generating Efficient APK by Reducing Size & Improving Performance” talk at #DevfestAhm by Paresh Mayani
2. Introduction to kotlin for android app development talk at #DevfestAhm by Hardik Trivedi
3. Using Kotlin in Production
4. Testing Kotlin at Scale — Spek #KotlinConf2017
An Android library that provides a count time circular progress view effect.
A simple textfield for adding quick notes without ads.
Example using Dagger, Rxjava in Kotlin
1. Kotlin for Java Programmers
- Course :
- Kotlin Weekly Update — 15
Want to Contribute?
Want to submit an article for the next weekly update? please do also drop us an email.
Thanks for reading this article. Be sure to clap/recommend as much as you can and also share with your friends. It means a lot to me.
Mr. Jithin is a Software engineer, he’s been working on developing mobile applications for the last 4years.