Weekly update on Kotlin resources.
1. Exploring KTX for Android
2. Effective Networking On Android using Retrofit, Rx and Architecture Components
3. Why starting a new Android project with Java is a bad idea
4. Safe, concise text parsing with regex destructuring in Kotlin
5. Kotlin Iterables vs Java 8 Streams
6. Mocking is not rocket science: MockK features
Advancement Utils for Android Developer written in Kotlin
Samples showing how to work with text on Android
A collection of samples to discuss and showcase different architectural tools and patterns for Android apps.
Examples – Isolated applications purely on Kotlin, for all android devs out there
5. RecyclerViewAdapter — Kotlin template
Kotlin template for RecyclerView Adapter in Android Studio
- Course :
- Kotlin Weekly Update — 27
Want to Contribute?
Want to submit an article for the next weekly update? please do also drop us an email.
Thanks for reading this article. Be sure to clap/recommend as much as you can and also share with your friends. It means a lot to me.
Gurupriyan is a Software Engineer and a technology enthusiast, he’s been working on the field for the last 6 years. Currently focusing on mobile app development and IoT.